..."thanks for making such a handy utility" - <Geoff Mallett>
Hosted by ServInt - by far the best U.S. hosting company
Please see Engine if you are interested in sublicensing and using aGSM technology
By using this software you agree to the following terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions in the accompanying documentation. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, uninstall our software.
For purposes of this Agreement, altSoft shall mean alternative Software corporation.
1. altSoft hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the altSoft software product "alternative Game Server Monitor" and related user documentation. YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE ITSELF.
1.1. altSoft LTD constitutes and shall remain the sole owner of the software. The software program and accompanying documentation are proprietary products of altSoft LTD and are protected by international copyright laws, international treaty provisions and applicable law.
1.2. You can use the software for unlimited period of time and install it on unlimited number of systems. You hereby certify that you would do your best to transfer this software to as many users as possible, via any lawful means available to you.
1.3. You can not include the software on any electronic or other media such as CD-ROM's, floppy disks, BBS, http or ftp sites, and any other place with implicit or explicit costs for users. The software is lifetime freeware, and should stay such for everyone. You must contact altSoft if you are going to include the software on any of the above, and proceed only if and when you'll receive our certified permission. We reserve the right to refuse any requests without further explanation.
2. You may not: attempt to determine the source code for the software; modify, reprogram, translate, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the software; extract any bits or resources of the software, such as code, icons, images, text, and so on. Any attempt to do any of the above will automatically terminate your right to use the software without notice from altSoft and would cause you to be prosecuted as stated in international intellectual property laws.
2.1. This License Agreement grants you a right to access ISEL database using provided aGSM utility. Accessing ISEL server database by any other means would be considered hacking, terminating your right to use this software, and would cause you to be prosecuted as stated in international intellectual property laws, including but not limited to penalty covering all costs of Internet hosting for ISEL database for 1 (one) year.
3. WARRANTIES. EVERY SOFTWARE EXAMPLE IS PROVIDED "AS IS". altSoft MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE, TYPE OF QUALITY OF SOFTWARE, OR COMPATIBILITY WITH ANY COMPUTER OR THEIR KIND OF EQUIPMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK IS ASSUMED BY YOU. NEITHER altSoft, NOR ITS EMPLOYEES, DEALERS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS.
4. By using this software you grant altSoft the full right to gather statistical information and all other info you might enter in aGSM software. This includes, but is not limited to, ip addresses and ports of the servers you play on. We reserve the right to use all statistical information gathered as we see fit. altSoft guarantees your complete privacy. Your ip address, email address, or any other sensitive information that you do not specifically enter into aGSM software would be by no means read from your system or transferred to altSoft.
5. This License Agreement is effective from the first date you use this software and will remain in force until terminated. You may terminate this License Agreement at any time by removing the software and accompanying written materials together with all existing copies. This License Agreement shall also automatically terminate if you breach any of the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. If for any reason your right to use the software terminates, you must remove and destroy all copies of this software and any documentation provided to you.
6. This License Agreement may not be modified. If any term of this License Agreement is found unenforceable, the terms shall be interpreted to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. altSoft disclaims any warranty, representation or promise, which is different from, or in addition to, the representations or promises of this License Agreement.
7. This License Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of International treaty copyright law.
8. Your use of the software is an acknowledgment that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
3207460 visits since|
November 29, 1998
|About News Download Screenshots Forums FAQ|
This page was last modified on January 05, 2003 (13:30:22)
Site and database hosted by ServInt